Pages

7.24.2009

Quotes in Detective Conan


Here is some quotes in Detective Conan which I found recently.. Here we go:

There is only one truth!
(Shinichi Kudo/Edogawa Conan)

Edogawa Conan, tantei-san.
(Shinichi Kudo/Edogawa Conan)

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
(Shinichi Kudo/Edogawa Conan based on Sherlock Holmes)

We no longer have wings to fly freely in the blue sky.... we' ve dirtied our hands with the blood of betrayal...
I can endure anything with you... even being burned by the fires of hell...
Hell? it doesn't suits you...
I don't regret it...
(Shiho Miyano/Ai Haibara)

You can't complain about time going by... If anyone tries to change it,
Life will punish them!
(Shiho Miyano/Ai Haibara)

Flowers are fragile and ephemeral...
Even if you meant to protect them with a sorrounding fence from wind and rain,
the flowers die without sunlight...
And a splindy fence has no power against a strong wind...
Are you fally aware of that... Kudo?
(Shiho Miyano/Ai Haibara)

A secret makes a woman woman
(Vermouth)

I hope that you are Shinichi
(Ran Mouri)

Do u else have any idea? Please give me some comments. :D

14 komentar:

  1. "i've already waited ten years..
    so another ten will be just fine." (Ran Mouri)

    BalasHapus
  2. Thanks yah buat mas Anon. Ada lagi? Ada lagi? Monggo sok atuh..

    BalasHapus
  3. No crime is ever unsolvable. The key to the truth, no matter how small, is always hidden somewhere. And I will find it.
    -Shinichi Kudo

    BalasHapus
  4. :-/ :-/



    anonim bukan nama orang kali...

    itu mah istilah... :|

    BalasHapus
  5. ahaha iya kk.. juz kidding.. :D

    BalasHapus
  6. "I don't know why you'd kill a person, but as for saving a person, a logical mind isn't needed." - Shinichi

    BalasHapus
  7. I don't really mind waiting for people. Because the more you wait, the happier you'll be when you meet. -Ran

    "A detective who corners someone with logic, but lets them commit suicide... is no different from a murderer."
    -Conan Edogawa

    "Stupid, I'm not happy at all... since after so long, I haven't told her anything.. she would want to see me.. if I told her how I feel, she'd just miss me even more. after all, I'm the guy who breaks her heart by making her wait an eternity, even though I'm always by her side. I don't want to see her cry anymore. even if it means that I no longer have a place in her heart. seems pretty immature of me, doesn't it?"
    ~Edogawa Conan

    Do you need a reason?...Do you need a reason to save someone's life?...people kill each other and i don't understand why, but for saving a life, is a logical reason necessary?.
    Kudo Shinichi

    "Don't be tricked with what you see now..sometimes the most unimaginable thing..is the truth!"--Shinichi Kudou

    BalasHapus
  8. di dunia ini, tak ada satupun teka-teki yg tak bisa dipecahkan
    -conan edogawa-

    keberanian adalah kata kebenaran untuk membangkitkan semangat diri
    -ran mouri-

    pencuri adalah seniman yg sangat terampil dalam hal mencuri barang. sedangkan ditektif tak lebih dari tukang kritik yg mencari-cari kesalahan orang
    -kaito kid-

    BalasHapus
  9. Melihat sekali lebih baik daripada mendengar seribu kali -edogawa conan-

    @Id Tutorial Sok monggo atuh. :D

    BalasHapus
  10. Izin copas yaa.. :)
    Makasih.. :)

    BalasHapus